Wednesday 5 April 2017

Inauguration of my YouTube channel.

💻📖📗📕🗓🗞🖊🎥🎤💽
      *TEJAS PROJECT*
Teacher's are doing fantastic job in schools.So many tag Teacher's conducting Tejas project activities in their classrooms.As am a tag co ordinator my tag Teacher's doing excellent job. So many videos of classroom activities they send to me. I think videos should reach to all teachers from Maharashtra.So I have made my own *YouTube channel*
Please subscribe my channel and put your comments.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIsH5esGkSz50h0Ju4T8NFQ
📲📱💻💻

*Inauguration of my YouTube channel by hon.DCIEPT Principal Mr.Suryavansi Sir.*
*DCIEPT Senior Class 1 Officer* *Res.Mr.Yogesh Sonavane Sir*
*Our SARP Res.Mr.Ashok* *Chavan Sir*  *Mr.Valmik At Chavan Sir,Mr.Gajanan Udar Sir,Mr. Gawale Sir.* *At government Kanya School NASHIK Today*.📱📲🙏🏽🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment